How We Sell
The Legaz Team 212 Degree Marketing Plan
At 211 Degrees, Water is Hot.
At 212 Degrees, it Boils.
With Boiling Water comes Steam that can Power a Locomotive!
That One Extra Degree Makes All the Difference!
With that One Extra Degree of Effort that will get your home sold, for top market value, with the least amount of hassles!
Our Objectives are the following:
- To ensure that your home is seen locally, nationally and worldwide.
- To market directly, not only to the serious buyers and ALL RealtorsÂ®, but to the Legaz Team's sphere of influence, past clients, RealtorÂ® Associates and local community volunteers and donors of the past 20 years.
- To communicate the results of our activities to you.
- To assist you, in getting the highest possible dollar value for your property in the shortest period of time with the least amount of inconvenience to you.
- To constantly look for the best possible method of exposing your property to potential qualified buyers in the market.
- To earn your repeat and referral business forever.
Be Sure to View Our Testimonials
To Get Your Home Sold We Will:
- Conduct A Virtual Tour with Professional Photos, Staging & Floor Plan
- Provide the home with its own Website with an unique address URL
- Post the home on hundreds of real estate websites and search engines including the sites of our 130,000 network of Keller Williams Agents Worldwide!
- Mail at least 250+ postcards and/or flyers to potential buyers and neighbors who may have a relative or may know someone who is looking to live in the area.
- Feature your home on the back cover of Homes Source in Color monthly
- Provide maximum exposure on Realtor.com with our Showcase subscription which allows for maximum photos
- Submit your home to the Multiple Listing Service providing the maximum amount of photos and using creative remarks to draw attention to your home versus the competition
- Promote your home by networking with other top agents in the area for maximum exposure.
- Use Social Media - Facebook Ads & Boosts, Twitter, Linked-in, YouTube, Behavioral Retargeting, etc to attract more buyers!
- Create a professional brochure and a list of features and benefits of your home to distribute to interested buyers.
- Suggest and advise you as to any initial changes or staging that you might want to make in your property to make it even more marketable to the buyers.
- Continually update you as to any recent sales and active competition so that you always know the position your property is in, compared to the market.
- Represent you upon the presentation of all offers to help you negotiate the best price and terms for you.
- Make sure all offers are accompanied with a letter of pre-qualification from a reputable lender.
- Handle all the details, follow-up and keep you informed while overseeing all inspection, appraisal, mortgage, and other closing procedures.
Pricing Your Home
The right selling price is determined by many factors including: the current supply and demand for homes in the market, the economy, your home's location, houses recently sold in the area, area listings, condition of your home, its square footage and the time frame you are targeting.
Please view this Pricing Presentation.
Many sellers say their biggest regret was not pricing their home correctly when they first listed it. They wished they would have taken the Realtor's advice, saying they ended up at the price they would have started at and could have sold their home earlier.
Ready to schedule a consultation:
To find out more about selling home - schedule an appointment with the Legaz Team.
When interviewing other agents:
If you are not ready to list with the Legaz Team here are some helpful questions to ask when interviewing other agents!
- Nilo Junio
- Louis Macchiarulo
- Mario & Yvonne Leone
- Jason James, MD
- Maria Natole
- Joanne Lester
- Erin Mitchell
- Enika Frasheri
- Sheldon Shulman, MD
- Francheska Pena
- Justin & Christine Thomas